Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionDangerously Sleepy explores the fraught relations between overwork, sleep deprivation, and public health. Health and labor historian Alan Derickson charts the cultural and political forces behind the overvaluation-and masculinization-of wakefulness in the United States.
- Author BiographyAlan Derickson is Professor of Labor Studies and History at Pennsylvania State University and author of Health Security for All: Dreams of Universal Health Care in America, Black Lung: Anatomy of a Public Health Disaster, and Workers' Health, Workers' Democracy: The Western Miners' Struggle, 1891-1925.
- Author(s)Alan Derickson
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.