All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Dennett is one of America's most important and influential contemporary philosophers. He has made considerable contributions to the philosophy of mind and to evolutionary thought. This book offers an introduction to and overview of Dennett's ideas, his writings and his contributions to the various fields of philosophy.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Thompson is Professor of Philosophy (retired) at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada. His previous publications include Dennett's Philosophy: A Comprehensive Assessment (ed. with Don Ross and Andrew Brook, MIT Press, 2000).
- Author(s)David L. Thompson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- Series TitleContinuum Contemporary American Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.77
- £24.53Trending at £28.99
- £12.41Trending at £21.00
- £41.64Trending at £68.55
- £17.55Trending at £18.06
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.