All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £24.45Trending at £27.12
- £7.65Trending at £9.91
- £4.45Trending at £5.19
- £6.34Trending at £6.97
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £5.50Trending at £7.99
About this product
- Author(s)Van Reid
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Weight617 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPrologue, November 27-December 2, 1896 1.The Empty House, Thanksgiving 1896 2.A Voice Before Dawn, November 28,1896 3.How the News Was Read in Gilead, December 2, 1896 Book One, December 3, 1896 1.Not to Be Confused 2.Meeting the Caleb Brown 3.The Man Who Would Not Come Ashore 4.The Assembled League 5.The Hat and the Hack 6.The Covington Goal 7.The Members Were Disarming 8.The Portrait and Apple Pandowdy Book Two, December 4, 1896 9.Several People Recently Met 10.A Tale from Other Seasons 11.Incident on a Train 12.The Quiescent Incarceration of Tom Bull 13.Startling Circumstances at the Abode of Mr. Thole 14.Emulating the Chairman 15.The Reason Why 16.Calling Capital Gaines Book Three, December 5, 1896 17.Lovely, Dark and Deep 18.John 19:27 19.The Undisclosed Motives of Roger Noble 20.Frantic Whispers and Pointed Dispatch 21.Beyond the Forest of Fallen Trees 22.Stones in the Lake 23.Speech at Midnight 24.The Tor 25.Others Lost Their Hats as Well 26.The Banks of Lake George 27.The Span Between Trains 28.More Sense of a Letter 29.Number Two in a Series of Three 30.Advice Did Not Come Cheap 31.The Ox at Plow 32.The Third Crash Book Four, December 6, 1896 33.Gifts 34.Advanced Uses for a Hat 35.The Last of the Wawenocks 36.The Battle of the Smoking Pine 37.Curier and Therefore 38.-Athians and -Ashians in Flux 39.Several Parties Not Necessarily Looking for One Another 40.Two Hearts 41.Two More Book Five, December 7, 1896 42.Between Tales 43.Uncle Francis Neptune 44.The Rune and the Worm 45.Between Grandfathers 46.Unfinished Knitting Book Six, December 8-9, 1896 47.Several Attempts at Tying Up Loose Ends 48.But Some Were Double-Knotted 49.And We Were So Sure That Was the Answer 50.Mutual Concerns 51.Persistence Book Seven, December 21-22, 1896 52.Lullaby 53.Someone Coming Back 54.Parley's Play 55.Expected Sentries Sleep 56.A Solstice Carol 57.What They Didn't Know Inside 58.More on Several Related Points 59.One Final Scoundrel 60.One Possible Answer Book Eight, Christmas Eve-Christmas Day 1896 61.Through the Kitchen Door 62.Two Mysteries 63.Hat in the Ring 64.Confession in a Christmas Kitchen 65.Lightly I Toss My Hat Away 66.Spheres in Transit 67.Number Six in an Ongoing Series Epilogue: The Occupied Pocket, New Year's Day 1897 Author's Note
- Author BiographyVan Reid's family has lived in Edgecomb, Maine, since the 1800s. Reid was a long-time bookseller and lives with his wife and children in a house Reid and his brother built on their family's land. His series of novels about the Moosepath League take place in the late 1800s on coastal Maine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.