All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion journal that helps readers capture their progress as they go through The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life.
- Author BiographyAs founding pastor of Saddleback Church with his wife, Kay, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life has been called the bestselling non-fiction hardback in publishing history by Publishers Weekly, having sold more than 33 million copies. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick's Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute audio teaching, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Author(s)Rick Warren
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleThe Daniel Plan
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Most relevant reviews
- david.zavaroni2...17 May, 2017by
daily review not
Not laid out properly for logging information on a daily basis Looks as if they crammed in as much data as they could but not laid out well Dave
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.75Trending at £11.16
- £12.86Trending at £13.43
- £8.99Trending at £9.91
- £8.41Trending at £10.84
- £10.30Trending at £15.26
- £13.36Trending at £13.53
- £9.55Trending at £11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.