Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering traditional methods for assessing and grading skeletal muscle function, this book provides a comprehensive section on muscle anatomy and innervations that rounds out the testing chapters by linking muscle topography and function. It includes a DVD of tests and procedures video clips that supplement the tests explained in the book.
- Author Biographyest professeur et chef de departement, departement de biokinesiologie et therapie physique, universite de Californie du Sud, Los Angeles, Californie.
- Author(s)Helen Hislop
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 675 illustrations (444 in full color)
- Edition Statement9th edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.