CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents full repertoires of five storytellers along with extensive archival material
- Author BiographyTimothy Tangherlini is professor of folklore and chair of the Scandinavian Section at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleNew Directions in Scandinavian Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note6 illus.
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byTimothy R. Tangherlini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.