Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Victorian Englands most charismatic characters, Dante Gabriel Rossetti painted and wrote with equal passion. He was similarly passionate in his personal life: his ethereal artist-wife, his earthy blond mistress, and the ravishing Jane Morris are all immortalized in his voluptuous images. This title illuminates his life and his art.
- Author BiographyDr. Alicia Craig Faxon is Professor of Art History, Emerita, from Simmons College, Boston, where she also served as Chair of the Department of Art and Music and was holder of the Alumnae Chair in the Humanities. She received a B.A. in history from Vassar, an M.A. in history from Radcliffe, an M.A. in art history from Boston University, and a Ph.D. in art history from Boston University. She has published numerous articles on Rossetti and several catalogs on far-ranging topics in nineteenth- and twentieth-century art.
- Author(s)Alicia Craig Faxon,Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/11/1989
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note265 Illustrations
- Weight2319 g
- Width285 mm
- Height338 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.