Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.54
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Franke reads Dante's poetic language in the Paradiso in the light of contemporary critical theory by such thinkers as Derrida, Blanchot and Bataille.
- Author BiographyWilliam Franke is Professor of Comparative Literature and Religious Studies at Vanderbilt University, USA. He is an Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung Fellow, a previous Fulbright University of Salzburg Distinguished Chair in Intercultural Theology and his published books include Dante's Interpretive Journey and Poetry and Apocalypse: Theological Disclosures of Poetic Language.
- Author(s)William Franke
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Directions in Religion and Literature
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight413 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.