Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in the Contemporary Anarchist Studies examines anarchist themes in ancient and modern Chinese dissident political thought.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Rapp is Professor of Political Science at Beloit College, USA where he founded the Asian Studies program and served as chair of the Political Science department. His teaching interests include Chinese politics, Communist and post-Communist systems, comparative democracies, and Chinese and comparative political thought. He coauthored Autocracy and China's Rebel Founding Emperors (with Anita Andrew) and has published in many journals, including Anarchist Studies and the Journal of Comparative Asian Development.
- Author(s)John A. Rapp
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleContemporary Anarchist Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.