Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDaoism is one of the great philosophical and religious traditions that grew and flowered in China. This book traces the progress of Daoist thought. It examines the restoration of Daoism under China's religious freedom clause, the slow rebirth of Daoist monasticism, and the impact of tourism on the monastic tradition.
- Author BiographyPaula R. Hartz was a teacher and a textbook editor, and specialized in writing nonfiction and educational materials for elementary and secondary school students. She wrote the latest editions of Baha'i Faith, Native American Religions, Shinto, and Zoroastrianism, all from Chelsea House's World Religions set.
- Author(s)Paula R. Hartz
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleWorld Religions
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, map, sidebars, fact file, bibliography, further reading & web sites, glossary, index
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Series Edited byJoanne O'Brien,Martin Palmer
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.