CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a thinking on Daoism - a field recognized as one of the most vital areas of research in Chinese history and the history of religions. Including contributions from foremost scholars in the field, this book honours one of the pioneers of Daoist studies, Emeritus Professor Liu Ts'un-yan. It also includes a Chinese character glossary.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Penny is Research Fellow in the Division of Pacific and Asian History, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University. He is the editor of Religion and Biography in China and Tibet (also published by Routledge).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Taoism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 24 black & white halftones
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Penny
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.