Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the mud of our formation ( Choir ) to the dust of our dying ( After Kandinsky ), Tod Marshall's poems lyrically obsess over how the broken and violated can envision and speak a heaven of which we know.
- Author BiographyTod Marshall teaches at Gonzaga University and is the author of Range of the Possible, a collection of interviews with contemporary poets. His poetry, essays, interviews, and reviews are widely published.
- Author(s)Tod Marshall
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2002
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.