All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning examination of the international response to the Darfur crisis.
- Author BiographyRichard Barltrop is an independent researcher and consultant who has travelled extensively in Sudan. He holds a PhD in International Relations from the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Richard Barltrop
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.