All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Darfur conflict has presented the international community with a number of challenges. Drawing on the research, and tracing the history of international responses to the conflicts in Sudan, this title investigates what has determined the outcomes of international mediation and relief in Sudan.
- Author BiographyRichard Barltrop is an independent researcher and consultant who has travelled extensively in Sudan. He holds a PhD in International Relations from the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Richard Barltrop
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap, tables
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.