All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere now for the secret, the contemplative, the quiet and subterranean in our cities? The question may no longer be what spaces we wish to engage with but when are they?
- Author BiographyNick Dunn is the author of numerous books on architecture, art practices, design processes and urbanism. He is Chair of Urban Design at Imagination, an open and exploratory research lab at Lancaster University where he is also Research Director for the Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts and Associate Director of the Institute for Social Futures. He lives and walks in Manchester.
- Author(s)Nick Dunn
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2016
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight149 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.37
- £17.00Trending at £20.79
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.90Trending at £5.06
- £25.14Trending at £40.00
- £18.56Trending at £20.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.