CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the nature of good and evil. Set at a time when violence has replaced moral, religious and philosophical concerns, the author places evil back where it belongs, in nature and in our lives. Lyall Watson is also the author of Supernature .
- Author BiographyLyall Watson was born in South Africa and educated there and in Britain, taking his Ph. D. at London University in 1963. He had a vast and varied career; he was involved in anthropology in Jordan, Nigeria, Indonesia and Brazil; archaeological excavations in Israel, Turkey and Peru; palaeontology in South and East Africa; marine biology in the Indian Ocean; botany in the deserts of Sonora; medical research in the Philippines; and represented the Seychelles on the International Whaling Commission. He spent years pursuing the paranormal and published many important works in the area. He died in June 2008.
- Author(s)Lyall Watson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/06/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/12/2006
- Weight224 g
- Width132 mm
- Height22 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.