CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking book explores the relationship between the media, child abuse and shifting adult-child power relations which, in Western countries, has spawned an ever-expanding range of laws, policies and procedures introduced to address the 'explosion' of interest in the issue of child abuse.
- Author BiographyFred Powell is Professor of Social Policy and Chair of the Institute of Social Science in the 21st Century at University College Cork - National University of Ireland. He is the author of many books and articles and an international authority on civil society. Margaret Scanlon is a postdoctoral researcher at University College Cork - National University of Ireland. She previously was based at the Institute of Education, University of London, and has produced a series of publications on childhood and youth.
- Author(s)Fred Powell,Margaret Scanlon
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.