Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a detailed account of the West German census controversies of the 1980s, this book offers a robust and geographical sense of what effective 'resistance' and 'empowerment' might mean in an age when the intensification of 'surveillance society' appears to render us ever more passive and incapable of controlling our own registration.
- Author BiographyMatthew G. Hannah is Professor at the Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences at Aberystwyth University, UK
- Author(s)Matthew G. Hannah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.