All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the prophetic poetry and prose of the earliest Welsh-language manuscripts, exploring the complexity of a literary tradition simultaneously apocalyptic, eschatological, multilingual, nationalist and interethnic.
- Author BiographyAled Llion Jones is a lecturer in the School of Welsh, Bangor University.
- Author(s)Aled Llion Jones
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight544 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.