All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Shines a light on a much neglected history - that of 1 Fighter Wing, the RAF unit manned by British and Australian pilots during the Second World War, who protected North West Australia from a series of relentless Japanese raids from 1942-43.
- Author BiographyAnthony Cooper is a Brisbane school teacher. He is a former glider pilot instructor, has a PhD on German aviation history and is the author of HMAS Bataan, 1952 (UNSW Press, 2010). His website, www.darwinspitfires.com, contains a glossary and further materials that may be of interest to readers.
- Author(s)Anthony Cooper
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout - mono photographs, tables, line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.53
- £15.01Trending at £16.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £52.30
- £11.27Trending at £18.05
- £12.58Trending at £18.94
- £10.62Trending at £16.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.