Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionPublished 1893-7, this three-volume study of Darwin's work considers the many implications of evolution by natural selection.
- Author(s)George John Romanes
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication29/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Darwin, Evolution and Genetics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note126 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.