All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £5.10Trending at £9.93
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how Victorian naturalists transformed their encounters with South America into influential accounts of biological change.
- Author BiographyCannon Schmitt is Associate Professor of English at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Cannon Schmitt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.