CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £10.14
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £15.45Trending at £15.64
- £10.03Trending at £15.49
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £6.80Trending at £7.99
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Leger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number574
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 271 p.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Representation and Architecture. 3. Synthesis Methodology. 4. Root Evaluation. 5. Experiments and Demonstration. 6. Conclusion. Appendix A. Appendix B. Appendix C. Glossary. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.