CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA rich and wide-ranging philosophical interpretation of the history of theoretical Darwinism.
- Author(s)Jean Gayon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight796 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.