Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.64Trending at £15.30
- £4.50Trending at £4.76
- £4.68Trending at £4.80
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionJust how far did Charles Darwin's luck - both good and bad - affect his life and scientific discoveries? This book investigates a school of thought that although Darwin came to the right conclusions, he did not actually follow the right path in getting there.
- Author BiographyPatrick H. Armstrong is Senior Lecturer in Geography, University of Western Australia, Perth.
- Author(s)Patrick H. Armstrong
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note12 bw illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.