CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £6.96
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures many examples, insights and topics including mediational, categorical, and multilevel models of data analysis. This book focuses on regression analysis, followed by analysis of variance (ANOVA), mediational analyses, non-independent or correlated errors, including multilevel modeling, and outliers and error violations.
- Author BiographyCharles Chick Judd is Professor of Distinction in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He received his Ph.D. in 1976 from Columbia University. A Fellow of the American Psychological Association, the Society of Personality and Social Psychology, and the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, Dr. Judd's research focuses on social cognition and attitudes, intergroup relations and stereotypes, judgment and decision making, and methods of behavioral science research and data analysis. Gary McClelland is Professor of Psychology at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He received his Ph.D. in 1974 from The University of Michigan. A Faculty Fellow at the Institute of Cognitive Science, Dr. McClelland's research interests include judgment and decision making, psychological models of economic behavior, statistics and data analysis, measurement and scaling, and mathematical psychology. Carey S. Ryan is a Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. After earning her Ph.D. at the University of Colorado at Boulder, Professor Ryan taught at the University of Pittsburgh and joined the University of Nebraska faculty in 2001. She has research interests in stereotyping and prejudice, group processes, and program evaluation.
- Author(s)Carey S. Ryan,Charles M. Judd,Gary H. McClelland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 107 black & white tables, 65 black & white line drawings
- Weight793 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.