All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the basic procedures for using SAS Enterprise Guide to analyse statistical data.
- Author BiographyLawrence S. Meyers is Professor of Psychology at Sacramento State University. He teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in research design, data analysis, data interpretation, testing and measurement, and history and systems of psychology. He was coauthor of a textbook on research methods in the 1970s, has recently coauthored books on multivariate research design and analysis of variance, and has more than three dozen publications; some of his relatively recent work has been in areas such as measurement and testing and positive psychology. He received his doctorate from Adelphi University and worked on a National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Texas, Austin, and Purdue University. Glenn Gamst is Professor and Chair of the Psychology Department at the University of La Verne, where he teaches the doctoral advanced statistics sequence. He received his PhD from the University of Arkansas in experimental psychology. His research interests include the effects of multicultural variables such as client-therapist ethnic match, client acculturation status and ethnic identity, and therapist cultural competence on clinical outcomes. Additional research interests focus on conversation memory and discourse processing. A. J. Guarino is on the faculty at Alabama State University where he teaches graduate statistics courses in the Psychology department. He received his bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and earned a doctorate in statistics and research methodologies from the University of Southern California through the Department of Educational Psychology.
- Author(s)A. J. Guarino,Glenn C. Gamst,Lawrence S. Meyers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2009
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note340 b/w illus. 8 colour illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.