Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.34Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the historical and philosophical implications inherent in any study of statistical data analysis. It addresses the needs of researchers who are working with larger, complicated data sets by offering an understanding of the significance of robust data sets, the implementation of software languages, and the use of models.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Huber, PhD, is a world-renowned statistician who has published four books and more than seventy journal articles in the areas of statistics and data analysis. He has held academic positions at Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cornell University, and ETH Zurich (Switzerland), and has made significant research contributions in the areas of robust statistics, computational statistics, and strategies in data analysis. A Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, Dr. Huber is the coauthor of Robust Statistics, Second Edition, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Peter J. Huber
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width167 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.