Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers data in the library and its characteristics, common problems with the data, and some methods to clean up frequently-occurring data problems using readily-available applications. The authors highlight the importance and methods of data analysis and presentation, and offer guidelines and recommendations for a data quality policy.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hogarth is Electronic Resources Coordinator and Subject Specialist for Environmental Sciences, Water and Soils for the University of California, Riverside Libraries. She has a B.A. in English from the University of California, Santa Barbara, an MLIS from San Jose State University and an M.S. in Environmental Studies from California State University, Fullerton. She has been a librarian since 1999. Kenneth Furuta, a Reference/Information Technology librarian for the University of California, Riverside Libraries. His B.A. was a double major in Psychology & Music from the University of California, Riverside. In addition to his MLS from the University of Arizona he has a Masters of Administration (emphasis in Management Information Systems) from UC Riverside. He has been a librarian since 1990.
- Author(s)Kenneth Furuta,Margaret Hogarth
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.