CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.15
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionData-driven business is about how to give your gut feel a helping hand, and how to read what the numbers tell you better than the next guy. It shows how to recognise when your decisions need more data, how to look for the data you need, and how to make simple insights out of what you know already, by measuring or modelling it better.
- Author BiographyTim Phillips is a freelance journalist, writing about business, technology, social change and innovation. He has written for The Wall Street Journal Europe, The International Herald Tribune, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Observer, The Independent and The Daily Express among others. For two years he was a technology and internet columnist for the Guardian.
- Author(s)Tim Phillips
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.