All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.68Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number238
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 56 colour illustrations, 110 black & white tables, 55 colour tables, biography
- Weight1063 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJoe Zhu
- Table Of ContentsEfficiency Persistence of Bank and Thrift CEOs Using Data Envelopment Analysis.- Assessment of Transportation Performance: A Network Structure.- Total-Factor Energy Efficiency and Its Extensions: Introduction, Computation and Application.- Social cost efficient service quality - Integrating customer valuation in incentive regulation: Evidence from the case of Norway.- DEA Applications to Major League Baseball: Evaluating Manager and Team Efficiencies in Major League Baseball.- Efficiency and Productivity in the US Property-Liability Insurance Industry: Ownership Structure, Product and Distribution Strategies.- Mutual Fund Industry Performance: A Network Data Envelopment Analysis Approach.- DEA performance assessment of mutual funds.- Formulating Management Strategy for International Tourist Hotel Using DEA.- Sustainable Product Design Performance Evaluation with Two-Stage Network Data Envelopment Analysis.- Measuring environmental efficiency: An application to U.S. electric utilities.- Applications of Data Envelopment Analysis in Education.- Performance Benchmarking of School Districts in New York State.- Assessing Efficiency and Effectiveness in Marketing: Applications of Data Envelopment Analysis.- Planning merchandising decisions to account for regional and product assortment differences.- Evaluation of subsidiary marketing performance: combining process and outcome performance metrics.- Nonparametric Estimates of the Components of Productivity and Profitability Change in U.S. Agriculture.- Research Fronts and Prevailing Applications in Data Envelopment Analysis.
- Author BiographyProfessor Joe Zhu is one of the prominent researchers in the field of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA). His research interests are in the areas of operations and business analytics, productivity modeling, and performance evaluation and benchmarking. He has published over 100 articles in peer-reviewed journals including Operations Research, Sloan Management Review, European Journal of Operational Research, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Naval Research Logistics, IIE Transactions, Journal of Banking and Finance, OMEGA, and others. He is an Area Editor of OMEGA, and Associate Editor of INFOR, and the Associate Series Editor of Springer's International Series in Operations Research and Management Science. He is a Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS) fellow and a William Evans Visiting Fellow of University of Otago, New Zealand. His research has been supported by KPMG Foundation, National Institute of Health, and Department of Veterans Affairs.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.