Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- Author(s)Beulah Salome Purra,Pradeep Pasupuleti
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyPradeep Pasupuleti has over 17 years of experience in architecting and developing distributed and real-time data-driven systems. Currently, he focuses on developing robust data platforms and data products that are fuelled by scalable machine-learning algorithms, and delivering value to customers in addressing business problems by applying his deep technical insights. Pradeep founded Datatma expressly to humanize Big Data, simplify it, and unravel new value on a previously unimaginable scale in economy and scope. He has created COE (Centers of Excellence) to provide quick wins with data products that analyze high-dimensional multistructured data using scalable natural language processing and deep learning techniques. He has performed roles in technology consulting and advising Fortune 500 companies. Beulah Salome Purra has over 11 years of experience and specializes in building large-scale distributed systems. Her core expertise lies in working on Big Data Analytics. In her current role at ATMECS, her focus is on building robust and scalable data products that extract value from the organization's huge data assets.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.