Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- Author(s)Carly A. Strasser,Laura Krier
- PublisherNeal-Schuman Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNeal-Schuman Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyLaura Krier is a metadata librarian at the California Digital Library in Oakland, California, USA. She works on projects ranging from data modelling and analysis to research into linked data models for libraries. She received an MS from Simmons Graduate School of Library and Information Science and a BA from the University of California Santa Cruz, USA. Carly A. Strasser is a data curation specialist at the California Digital Library, University of California Office of the President. She has a PhD in biological oceanography, which informs her work on helping researchers better manage and share their data. She is involved in development and implementation of many of the UC Curation Center s services, including the DMPTool (software to guide researchers in creating a data management plan) and DataUp (an application that helps researchers organise, manage, and archive their tabular data).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.