Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- Author(s)Kwong Sak Leung,Man Leung Wong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleGenetic Programming
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 214 p.
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. An Overview of Data Mining. 3. An Overview on Evolutionary Algorithms. 4. Inductive Logic Programming. 5. The Logic Grammars Based Genetic Programming System (LOGENPRO). 6. Data Mining Applications Using LOGENPRO. 7. Applying LOGENPRO for Rule Learning. 8. Medical Data Mining. 9. Conclusion and Future Work. Appendix A: The Rule Sets Discovered. Appendix B: The Grammar Used for the Fracture and Scoliosis Databases. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.