All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionAs ever more petabytes of information are added to biological databases such as that for the human genome, this new volume in the Methods in Molecular Biology series explains how to convert the deluge of fresh data into new knowledge and biological insight.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number939
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight746 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byCharles DeLisi,Hiroshi Mamitsuka,Minoru Kanehisa
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.