All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides tutelage for data modelers, business analysts and systems designers at various levels. Beginning with the basics, this book provides a grounding in theory before guiding the reader through the various stages of applied data modeling and database design. It addresses advanced subjects such as business rules, data warehousing, and others.
- Author BiographyGraeme C. Simsion has over 25 years experience in information systems as a DBA, data modeling consultant, business systems designer, manager, and researcher. He is a regular presenter at industry and academic forums, and is currently a Senior Fellow with the Department of Information Systems at the University of Melbourne. Graham C. Witt is an independent consultant with over 30 years of experience in assisting enterprises to acquire relevant and effective IT solutions. His clients include major banks and other financial institutions; businesses in the insurance, utilities, transport and telecommunications sectors; and a wide variety of government agencies. A former guest lecturer on Database Systems at University of Melbourne, he is a frequent presenter at international data management conferences.
- Author(s)Graeme Simsion,Graham Witt
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight1110 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.