Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.05
- £25.35Trending at £40.20
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £13.46Trending at £18.08
- £27.75Trending at £48.02
- £8.08Trending at £11.68
- £32.29Trending at £39.16
About this product
- DescriptionPoor data quality can seriously hinder the effectiveness of organizations and businesses. This book offers state of the art understanding of the issues surrounding data quality, and sound practical advice for analyzing and improving data quality in the real world.
- Author BiographyCarlo Batini is full professor of Computer Engineering at University of Milano Bicocca. He has been associate professor since 1983 and full professor since 1986. His research interests include cooperative information systems, information systems and data base modeling and design, usability of information systems, data and information quality. From 1995 to 2003 he was a member of the board of directors of the Authority for Information Technology in public administration, where he headed several large scale projects for the modernization of public administration. Monica Scannapieco is a research associate at the Computer Engineering Department of the University of Roma La Sapienza. Her research interests are data quality issues, including data quality dimensions, measurement and improvement techniques, dynamics of data quality, record matching.
- Author(s)Carlo Batini,Monica Scannapieco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleData-Centric Systems and Applications
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight439 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.