All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £7.47Trending at £8.05
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- Author(s)Sebastian Gutierrez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight538 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Chris Wiggins (The New York Times) Chapter 2. Caitlin Smallwood (Netflix) Chapter 3. Yann LeCun (Facebook) Chapter 4. Erin Shellman (Nordstrom) Chapter 5. Daniel Tunkelang (LinkedIn) Chapter 6. John Foreman (MailChimp) Chapter 7. Roger Ehrenberg (IA Ventures) Chapter 8. Claudia Perlich (Dstillery) Chapter 9. Jonathan Lenaghan (PlaceIQ) Chapter 10. Anna Smith (Rent The Runway) Chapter 11. Andre Karpistsenko (Planet OS) Chapter 12. Amy Heineike (Quid) Chapter 13. Victor Hu (Next Big Sound) Chapter 14. Kira Radinsky (SalesPredict) Chapter 15. Eric Jonas (Independent Scientist) Chapter 16. Jake Porway (DataKind)
- Author BiographySebastian Gutierrez is a data entrepreneur who has founded three data-related companies: DataYou (data science and data visualization consulting and education), LetsWombat (data-driven product sampling), and Acheevmo (athletic performance statistics). He was formerly an emerging markets risk manager at Scotia Capital and an FX options trader at JP Morgan and Standard Chartered Bank.Gutierrez provides training in data visualization and D3.js to a diverse client base, including corporations such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Express Company, and General Dynamics, universities, media agencies, and startups. He leads the 1,600-member New York City D3.js Meetup Group and is co-editor of Data Science Weekly, a weekly newsletter providing curated articles and videos on the latest developments in data science. He is a frequent speaker at meetups and conferences, such as Strata and Hadoop World in New York and Barcelona. He is a cross-disciplinary instructor at General Assembly. Gutierrez holds a BS in Mathematics from MIT and an MA in Economics from the University of San Francisco.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.