Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on enterprise case studies and proven best practices, this guide covers from goal-setting through managing security and performance. It identifies the real risks and bottlenecks you face in delivering data - and the right solutions. It is useful for those who need to manage enterprise data more efficiently.
- Author BiographySid Adelman is a Principal in Sid Adelman and Associates (Sherman Oaks, CA), leading specialists in data warehousing, data architecture, and data strategies. He currently consults with top organizations in banking, insurance, distribution, manufacturing, healthcare, the utility industry, and government. Adelman spent 24 years at IBM, rising to IBM's highest system engineering position. Larissa Moss, president of Method Focus Inc., specializes in improving the quality of business information systems. Moss lectures worldwide on data warehousing, data modeling, data audit and control, business intelligence, project management, enterprise architecture, and information asset management topics such as data integration and cross-organizational development. (c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)Larissa Terpeluk Moss,Majid Abai,Sid Adelman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.