All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- Author(s)Jiande Wang,Yonghui Wu
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 212 black & white tables
- Weight1120 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsFUNDAMENTAL PROGRAMMING SKILLS Practice for Simple Computing Improving Programming Style Multiple Test Cases Precision of Real Numbers Improving Time Complexity by Dichotomy Problems Simple Simulation Simulation of Direct Statement Simulation by Sieve Method Construction Simulation Problems Simple Recursion Calculation of Recursive Functions Solving Problems by Recursive Algorithms Solving Recursive Datum Problems Summary of Section I EXPERIMENTS FOR LINEAR LISTS Linear Lists Accessed Directly Application of Arrays 1: Calculation of Dates Application of Arrays 2: Calculation of High-Precision Numbers Application of Arrays 3: Representation and Computation of Polynomials Application of Arrays 4: Calculation of Numerical Matrices Character Strings 1: Storage Structure of Character Strings Character Strings 2: Pattern Matching of Character Strings Problems Applications of Linear Lists for Sequential Access Application of Sequence Lists Application of Stacks Application of Queues Problems Generalized List Using Indexes Solving Problems Using Dictionaries Solving Problems Using a Hash Table and the Hash Method Problems Sort of Linear Lists Using Sort Function in STL Using Sort Algorithms Problems Summary of Section II EXPERIMENTS FOR TREES Programming by Tree Structure Solving Hierarchical Problems by Tree Traversal Union-Find Sets Supported by Tree Structure Calculation of Sum of Weights of Subtrees by Binary Indexed Trees Problems Applications of Binary Trees Converting Ordered Trees to Binary Trees Paths of Binary Trees Traversal of Binary Trees Problems Applications of Classical Trees Binary Search Trees Binary Heaps Huffman Trees Problems Summary of Section III EXPERIMENTS FOR GRAPHS Applications of Graph Traversal BFS Algorithm DFS Algorithm Topological Sort Connectivity of Undirected Graphs Problems Algorithms of Minimum Spanning Trees Kruskal Algorithm Prim Algorithm Problems Algorithms of Best Paths Warshall Algorithm and Floyd-Warshall Algorithm Dijkstra's Algorithm Bellman-Ford Algorithm Shortest Path Faster Algorithm Problems Algorithms of Bipartite Graphs and Flow Networks Maximum Matching in Bipartite Graphs Flow Networks Problems Summary of Section IV
- Author BiographyYonghui Wu was the coach of Fudan University programming contest teams from 2001 to 2011. Under his guidance, Fudan University qualified for the Association for Computing Machinery International Collegiate Programming Contest (ACM-ICPC) World Finals every year, winning three medals during that span: the bronze medal in 2002, silver medal in 2005, and bronze medal in 2010. Since 2012, he has published a series of books for programming contests and education. He is now the chair of the ICPC Asia Programming Contest 1st Training Committee. Jian-De Wang is a famous coach for the Olympiad in Informatics in China. Under his guidance, his students have won seven gold medals, three silver medals, and two bronze medals for China in the International Olympiad in Informatics. He has published 24 books for programming contests.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.