CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and discusses the variants of kernel analysis methods for data types that have been intensely studied in recent years This book covers kernel analysis topics ranging from the fundamental theory of kernel functions to its applications.
- Author BiographyYuichi Motai, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia. He received his Ph.D. with the Robot Vision Laboratory in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana in 2002.
- Author(s)Hanna Bogucka,Wiley,Yuichi Motai
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdaptive and Cognitive Dynamic Systems: Signal Processing, Learning, Communications and Control
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.