All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)George Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Weight1000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsWhat makes solvents green?Methods of ranking green solventsInformation on the data fieldsSolvents data
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.