All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEllen Franck and Marian Abrams are smart, attractive, urban women, with big jobs in the fashion business. They have witnessed their contemporaries following the route of marriage, children, exile to suburbia, and a general loveless, sexless existence. But now Ellen and Marian discover that they both hear the same, terrible noise.
- Author BiographyLaura Zigman grew up in Newtonville, Massachusetts, and graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and The Radcliffe Publishing Procedures Course. She spent ten years in New York City working in book publishing and currently lives in Washington, D.C. Her pieces have appeared in The Quarterly and The New York Times. Dating big bird is her second novel.
- Author(s)Laura Zigman
- Date of Publication07/09/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/07/2005
- Weight200 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.11Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.