All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionWhile significant advances have been made in direct dating French and Spanish rock art, direct dates obtained by AMS for the New World are extremely scarce and existing stylistic hronologies cannot be trusted. These papers from the International Rock Art Congress held in Bolivia in 1997 focus in the dating problem.
- Author(s)Matthias Strecker
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Notewith 18 b/w plates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.