Daughter of China: A True Story of Love and Betrayal by Meihong Xu, Larry Engelmann (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe critically acclaimed memoir of a forbidden love affair in communist China An important work. -San Francisco Chronicle Riveting. -Kirkus Reviews This memoir is a must-read.
- Author BiographyMeihong Xu joined the People's Liberation Army when she was seventeen and received her B.A. from the Institute of International Relations in Nanjing. Larry Engelmann is a professor of history at San Jose State University and a journalist. He is also the author of four previous books, including the New York Times Notable Book, The Goddess and the American Girl. They both live in San Jose, California.
- Author(s)Larry Engelmann,Meihong Xu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2000
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.