All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionPauline E Hopkins (1859-1930) came to prominence in the early years of the twentieth century as an outspoken writer, editor, and critic. This work brings together many of her essays, including nonfiction works such as Famous Men of the Negro Race , Famous Women of the Negro Race , The Dark Races of the Twentieth Century and more.
- Author BiographyIra Dworkin is a Fulbright scholar at the University of Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMulti-Ethnic Literatures of the Americas (MELA)
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note12 b&w illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byIra Dworkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.