Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging accepted psycho-analytic views, this book focuses on daughtering as an active process to explore previously unexamined aspects of this central and fundamental relationship.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/1993
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJanneke van Mens-Verhulst,K. M. G. Schreurs,L. Woerton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.