All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionTells the stories of adults who grew up as children of mentally ill mothers, whom the author calls the daughters of madness . Each chapter of this title covers a major developmental period for the daughter of a mentally ill mother - and then explains how these daughters faced and coped with mental illness in their mothers.
- Author BiographySusan Nathiel is a psychotherapist treating individuals, couples and families. She has been in practice for more than 30 years, and has a special interest in helping families deal with problems. Nathiel is a Founding Member of the Connecticut Guild of Psychotherapists and Founding Member of the Center for Illness in Families.
- Author(s)Susan L. Nathiel
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleWomen's Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.