Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe cosmic Twinship of Earth (women) and Sky (men) requires a gender balance. Earth issues lose cogency when left to Sky. Part of the Native America: Yesterday and Today series, this title initiates the process of righting Earth and Sky proportions by reframing Indian issues as properly gendered.
- Author BiographyBarbara Alice Mann, of Seneca descent, is a Lecturer in the English Department of the University of Toledo. Her scholarship in Native American Studies has resulted in several books, among them George Washington's War on Native America (2005), Native Americans, Archaeologists, and the Mounds (2003), and Iroquoian Women: The Gantowisas (2000), as well as numerous articles. She lives, writes, teaches, and works for indigenous causes in her home state of Ohio.
- Date of Publication30/07/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNative America: Yesterday and Today
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBarbara Alice Mann
- Foreword byWinona LaDuke
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.