All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.47
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures essays by Valerie Bajou, Philippe Bordes, Thomas Crow, Michael Fried, Daniel Harkett, Darcy Grimaldo Grigsby, Stephane Guegan, Godehard Janzing, Dorothy Johnson, Mehdi Korchane, Ewa Lajer-Burcharth, Issa Lampe, Mark Ledbury, Simon Lee, Heather McPherson, David O'Brien, Satish Padiyar, Todd Porterfield, Susan Siegfried, and Helen Weston.
- Author BiographyMark Ledbury is associate director of the Research and Academic Program at the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note135 b-w + 15 color illus.
- Weight1088 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byMark Ledbury
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.